Marist Scrimmage Series 2
2023 — NSDA Campus, GA/US
This marks the second scrimmage opportunity for your first year debaters in public forum and policy debate.
-- JV policy division
-- GFCA packet novice policy division (restrictions explained below)
-- NDCA packet novice policy division (restrictions explained below)
-- novice public forum division
-- a middle school public forum division (first year MS debaters only, please!)
Novice Policy Divisions Clarification
We will offer two novice divisions -- one geared towards helping students attending the Westminster tournament which is using the NDCA Novice Packet (which is larger) than the GFCA packet. The second division will stick to the GFCA packet (but reminder, the Taxes CP will be a part of the packet by this point in the season).
- Green New Deal Jobs Guarantee Affirmative
- Green New Deal Jobs Guarantee Case Negative
- Universal Basic Income Affirmative
- Universal Basic Income Case Negative
- IRS Tradeoff DA (vs. both affs)
- Economy DA (vs. both affs)
- Nuclear Power DA (vs. GND Aff only)
- UBI Minus DA (vs. UBI Aff only)
- Taxes CP
- This division will include all files that are above in the NDCA Dropbox
Costs & Platform
There is no cost for you!Entry is completely free as long as you provide one judge for every two teams or fraction thereof.
The event will be hosted through aZoom Room Management Systemwhere the zoom link will be provided to coaches and competitors the day of the competition. We recommend each competitor have the most updated zoom software in order for them to place themselves into breakout rooms.
4:15pm EST -- Round 1 of Policy Divisions (Pairings will be blasted at 3:45pm EST)
4:45pm EST -- Round 1 of PF Divisions (Pairings will be blasted at 4:15pm EST)